分类:诗名大全时间:2022-12-03 13:41作者:未知编辑:猜谜语
本篇文章给大家谈谈静夜思古诗英文翻译,以及静夜思许渊冲英文翻译对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助,不要忘了收藏本站!
A Tranquil Night 《静夜思》
Before my bed a pool of light, 床前明月光,
Is it hoarfrost upon the ground? 疑是地上霜。
Eyes raised, I see the moon so bright; 举头望明月,
Head bent, in homesickness I'm drowned. 低头思故乡。
赠汪伦
Present Wang Lun
李白乘舟将欲行
Li Bai takes a boat want to walk
忽闻岸上踏歌声
Smell ashore steping on the singsing suddenly
桃花潭水深千尺
Peach blossom lake thousand depth of waters
不及汪伦送我情
Be not as good as Wang Lun give me feelings
关于静夜思古诗英文翻译和静夜思许渊冲英文翻译的介绍到此就结束了,不知道你从中找到你需要的信息了吗?假如你还想了解更多这方面的信息,记得收藏关注本站。